Discovery Charter Preparatory School’s graduation requirements satisfy the California
State University and University of California’s A-G Requirements.
Each graduate of Discovery Charter Preparatory School will:
- Fulfill the California state graduation requirements.
- Fulfill the University of California and California State University entrance requirements.
- Take the ACT or SAT Reasoning Test.
- Pass each class with a grade of “C” or higher.
Discovery Charter Preparatory School Curriculum:
- Offers an innovative freshman curriculum designed to provide all ninth grade students with a strong academic foundation for advanced classes.
- Includes an effective Advisory program in which Advisers oversee student progress with weekly grade checks, grade-specific curriculum, college preparation, and individualized oversight.
- Provides unique, interdisciplinary project-based learning .
- Offers AP classes in: History and Foreign Language.
- All students who take AP classes are required to take the AP exam.